- Comments are highly encouraged, as long as it is relevant.
- Links in comments are allowed as long as they are relevant.
- Spam comments are automatically filtered and eventually deleted.
- You are required to provide a working email address while commenting.
- Objectionable comments (e.g. foul language, personal attacks, racist comments, etc) will be removed.
- Plagiarism is to be avoided at all costs. The original source must always be credited if your comment contains data copied from elsewhere.
- SMS language or chat speak is to be avoided as far as possible.
- A comment may take some time to appear on the site due to moderation procedures.
- The comment avatars are pulled from the popular third-party service Gravatar.
A Word of Advice: Comments are the best medium of interaction with the readers and we love to get comments. A well thought out comment goes a long way in adding more value to the post or providing a constructive criticism. Comments from a reader, collected gradually over time on the web, are also responsible for the online reputation of the reader. Please try to avoid casual one-liner comments, make sure they add value not only to the blog you’re visiting but also to your own online image.